Christian Andersen
Christian Andersen  Identity Verified
Denmark
Local time: 07:19
English to Danish
+ ...
Aug 1, 2017

Sirs,

I am using TMS and GroupShare integration, and it has worked fine until today. However, after I have taken ownership of a project in TMS and opened the GroupShare Inbox and selected the files and clicked Publish the files do not appear in Studio. If I try to select another directory on GroupShare I get an error saying:

GroupShare server is not responding
Danis
... See more
Sirs,

I am using TMS and GroupShare integration, and it has worked fine until today. However, after I have taken ownership of a project in TMS and opened the GroupShare Inbox and selected the files and clicked Publish the files do not appear in Studio. If I try to select another directory on GroupShare I get an error saying:

GroupShare server is not responding
Danish GroupShare GS2 (http://gsgs02.sdlproducts.com/:80) not responding or not reachable.
Check that your GroupShare Preferences are correct and that your GroupShare server is available.

If I click the link in the error, I get the following run time error:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

However, if I paste the link https://gsgs02.sdlproducts.com/ into my broweser I can log on to GroupShare without any problems.

Also if I try to check the files in from Studio they do not get into the GroupShare inbox. (I should notice that I have just installed SR1 of Studio 2017, but that should not give any problem in this respect).

I have not changed anything (except installing SR1).

Please help.
Best regards
Christian Andersen
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

GroupShare not responding

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »