Necessary paperwork to be legally self-employed as a freelance translator in Vietnam
Thread poster: Álvaro San José
Álvaro San José
Álvaro San José
Argentina
Local time: 06:18
English to Spanish
+ ...
Nov 16, 2016

Hi all,

I have recently started working as a freelance translator and I would like to know what I have to do to be legally registered as a freelancer in Vietnam. Do any of you know?

I would appreciate all the help you can give me as I have clients who are requesting me to provide them with proof of being legally registered and I don't even know where to start.

Thank you very much,
Alvaro

Jean-Georges
Jean-Georges
Vietnam
English to French
Necessary paperwork to be legally self-employed as a freelance translator in Vietnam Mar 17, 2017

Hi Alvaro,

I see that unfortunately nobody has answered to your question.
Actually, I'm exactly in the same situation.
I could write the same email.

Where are you up to now?
Four months later, have you found answers to your questions?

I would really appreciate if you could share information on that topic.

I hope to hear from you soon

Thank you

J-G

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Necessary paperwork to be legally self-employed as a freelance translator in Vietnam

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »