Off topic: Holly jolly Christmas
Thread poster: Roni_S
Roni_S
Roni_S  Identity Verified
Slovakia
Local time: 17:39
Slovak to English
Dec 20, 2015

just for those of you who celebrate what was once known as 'Christmas' - meaning no offence to those who celebrate something else or nothing else - please tune in to kosi 101, I won't put a link here for the purposes as I mentioned, but go ahead and google it, they play nonstop christmas music and for those who are so inclined, a very merry holiday season to you!!

Ilaria A. Feltre
Ilaria A. Feltre  Identity Verified
Malta
English to Italian
+ ...
Thank you! Dec 22, 2015

Thank you very much for the recommendation and Merry Christmas to you too and to everyone who is celebrating.

Christine Andersen
Christine Andersen  Identity Verified
Denmark
Member (2003)
Danish to English
+ ...
Happy Christmas from me to all who observe it Dec 22, 2015

... and thanks to those who keep the wheels turning while others take time off.

I wish everyone happiness and success in 2016, whether or not you observe another New Year at another time.

Christine

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Holly jolly Christmas

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »