Off topic: The alignment on MemoQ is compatible on Trados, collaborative translators.
Thread poster: Alisul
Alisul
Alisul  Identity Verified
Jordan
Local time: 20:20
Oct 28, 2018

Dear all,
I hope the answer from experienced :
1- Is there a problem in segment with the file alignment on MemoQ if it is used in Trados ?
If the answer is yes, there are problems, is there a third party that is used for alignment, and the resulting alignment can be used in Trados and MemoQ?

2- What is the best way to work collaboratively between translators working for me in the company or provided with website that offers the management to translators and securit
... See more
Dear all,
I hope the answer from experienced :
1- Is there a problem in segment with the file alignment on MemoQ if it is used in Trados ?
If the answer is yes, there are problems, is there a third party that is used for alignment, and the resulting alignment can be used in Trados and MemoQ?

2- What is the best way to work collaboratively between translators working for me in the company or provided with website that offers the management to translators and security participation of the work?
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

The alignment on MemoQ is compatible on Trados, collaborative translators.

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »