Problem with displaying CV/Resume in Profile
Thread poster: Paweł Zatryb
Paweł Zatryb
Paweł Zatryb  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 05:54
English to Polish
Dec 14, 2018

Hi, I have a problem with displaying CV/Resume in Profile. I just noticed that I am unable to display my CV when I click on the link "English" PDF in my profile. I loaded correctly new pdf document (generated from Word file) but situation stays the same: 404: Not found. The same problem occures in English (PDF): View | Delete when editing my profile. If I click View in edit mode after successfully loading new pdf, I receive "404: Not found".

Yaotl Altan

Sheila Wilson
Sheila Wilson  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 04:54
Member (2007)
English
+ ...
Support ticket? Dec 14, 2018

I don't know what went wrong. Maybe just a delay? I'd wait a while then submit a support ticket if it doesn't sort itself out.

Yolanda Broad

Yaotl Altan
Yaotl Altan  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 22:54
Member (2006)
English to Spanish
+ ...
No Dec 15, 2018

I can't see the the PDF file. Got the same message "Not found".

Katalin Szilárd
Katalin Szilárd  Identity Verified
Hungary
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Similar issue with my audio file Dec 15, 2018

Paweł Zatryb wrote:

Hi, I have a problem with displaying CV/Resume in Profile. I just noticed that I am unable to display my CV when I click on the link "English" PDF in my profile. I loaded correctly new pdf document (generated from Word file) but situation stays the same: 404: Not found. The same problem occures in English (PDF): View | Delete when editing my profile. If I click View in edit mode after successfully loading new pdf, I receive "404: Not found".

I have a similar problem with my audio file.
My uploaded files on proz were not accessible for years.
I received a message that the servers were not synchronized.
Months after I sent a support ticket, my missing files were finally sent to me.

But my audio file still cannot be uploaded. I don't get any error messages, it seems it is uploading the file, but when it's done, you cannot see the audio file. I sent a support ticket this May. Still nothing.
This issue was sent to the development team, because the support staff couldn't upload it on my profile either....
As I said this was in May ...

[Edited at 2018-12-15 08:20 GMT]

Paweł Zatryb
Paweł Zatryb  Identity Verified
Poland
English to Polish
TOPIC STARTER
It works now Dec 18, 2018

Thank you for all the answers. I have reloaded CV file (the same file) today and now it works. I'm not sure what was wrong before...

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem with displaying CV/Resume in Profile

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »