Thread poster: Stéphanie Bellumat
Stéphanie Bellumat
Stéphanie Bellumat
Local time: 22:49
English to French
+ ...
Feb 11, 2020

Dear colleagues,

How do you add a clickable Linkedin button in your Proz.com profile?
Thank you in advance.

Stéphanie

Muhammad Gamil

Hedwig Spitzer (X)
Hedwig Spitzer (X)  Identity Verified
Peru
French to Spanish
+ ...
Contact form Feb 11, 2020

Hi Stéphanie,

Open the main menu (top right menu, mouse over your picture), then Edit your profile. Under the "contact" form, you can add your Social network links (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook).

I hope this helps.

Hedwig

Stéphanie Bellumat
Stéphanie Bellumat
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Merci Hedwig ! Feb 12, 2020

Hedwig Spitzer Cáceres wrote:

Hi Stéphanie,

Open the main menu (top right menu, mouse over your picture), then Edit your profile. Under the "contact" form, you can add your Social network links (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook).

I hope this helps.

Hedwig

Thank you for your response Hedwig. I am not trying to add a link, but a button that can be clicked and leads to my profile on Linkedin!

Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
@Stéphanie Feb 12, 2020

Stéphanie Bellumat wrote:
How do you add a clickable Linkedin button in your ProZ.com profile?

1. When editing your bio page, click "A WYSIWIG editor is also available", which will expand a few buttons above the text field, and then click the "code" button to change the text entry field to HTML. Then use this code:

Connect with me on <a href="https://www.linkedin.com/in/YOURNAME/" style="text-decoration: none"><span style="background-color:white; color:black; font-weight: bold; border: 1px solid grey;"> Linked <span style="background-color:#0072b1; color:white"> in </span></span></a>.

fake button code

...which will create a fake LinkedIn button.

2. Or, get yourself a LinkedIn button and upload it to your own web site (if you have one), and then use it as a linked image on your profile page.

Stéphanie Bellumat

Stéphanie Bellumat
Stéphanie Bellumat
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
@Samuel Feb 17, 2020

Samuel, thank you so much for your reply! Have a good day!

Stéphanie

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Adding a Linkedin button to your Proz.com profile

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »