mona elshazly  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 18:07
Member (2016)
Italian to Arabic
+ ...
Oct 17, 2020

Dear sirs,
I see some askers or answerers publish photos in their questions/ answers and would like to know how they do that.
Thanks in advance.

expressisverbis
expressisverbis
Portugal
Local time: 16:07
Member (2015)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
I assume you want to post pictures in KudoZ Help (?) Oct 17, 2020

mona elshazly wrote:

Dear sirs,
I see some askers or answerers publish photos in their questions/ answers and would like to know how they do that.
Thanks in advance.

You need to switch back to the new KudoZ interface to be able to add pictures to your questions/answers.
The option you have to use is "Upload Image":

picture

Elena Feriani
Morano El-Kholy

Tina Vonhof (X)
Tina Vonhof (X)
Canada
Local time: 10:07
Dutch to English
+ ...
Upload on profile Oct 17, 2020

You can upload a photo on your profile (edit profile) and then it also comes up automatically when you respond to kudoz questions or forums. I think, but that's just my opinion, that prospective clients may like seeing you before contacting you.

P.S. You can call us your 'colleagues' (fellow translators).

expressisverbis

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

how to publish a photo

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »