For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
MT 101: Medical Translation – Multiple translation content and formats

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "MT 101: Medical Translation – Multiple translation content and formats ".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Carla Paseiro
Carla Paseiro
Argentina
Local time: 11:14
Spanish to English
+ ...
new date for this course? Jul 17, 2018

Are there any plans to repeat this course? I received the information just a few hours ago so I couldn't register. Thanks.

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
new date for this course? Jul 17, 2018

Carla Paseiro wrote:

Are there any plans to repeat this course? I received the information just a few hours ago so I couldn't register. Thanks.

Hello Carla,

Thank you for your interest in the training. The course has already taken place but you can still get unlimited access to the webinar video and handouts. If you are interested in the series you can purchase thee courses at 59 USD at https://www.proz.com/store/25297 With this offer you will get unlimited access to:
* two online training sessions; webinar videos and presentations, certificates of attendance shortly the webinar is over;
* to today's webinar video and the presentation used on today's training session.

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions.

My bests,
Helen

BJC
BJC  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:14
Portuguese to English
+ ...
I didn't know I could buy all three sessions (past and future) for USD 59.00 !! Jul 19, 2018

I already paid $ 25.00 for the upcoming session, thinking I would have access to ALL the past and future sessions, only to discover I was misled by confusing information so that it would cost $ 59.00 for all three instead. How can I pay the difference in order to be able to access the PREVIOUS session and the upcoming one, besides the one I purchased ?

Awaiting your soonest response.

Thanks
BJC

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
I didn't know I could buy all three sessions (past and future) for USD 59.00 !! Jul 19, 2018

Billy Cruysen wrote:

I already paid $ 25.00 for the upcoming session, thinking I would have access to ALL the past and future sessions, only to discover I was misled by confusing information so that it would cost $ 59.00 for all three instead. How can I pay the difference in order to be able to access the PREVIOUS session and the upcoming one, besides the one I purchased ?

Awaiting your soonest response.

Thanks
BJC

Hello Billy,

Thank you for your interest in the training series. I have just emailed you the link to go on with the two training sessions purchase with the discount.

My bests,
Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MT 101: Medical Translation – Multiple translation content and formats

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »