Poll: How often do you update the services on your profile?
Thread poster: ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
SITE STAFF
Sep 30

This forum topic is for the discussion of the poll question "How often do you update the services on your profile?".

View the poll results »



 
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 02:09
Member (2007)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Once a year? Sep 30

Maybe once a year to add something new though at my age I doubt I'll be doing much of that…

 
Thayenga
Thayenga  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 03:09
Member (2009)
English to German
+ ...
Significant changes Sep 30

I update the services only when I add a significant item. Other than that I simply don't have the time.

 
Jennifer Levey
Jennifer Levey  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 22:09
Spanish to English
+ ...
Never Sep 30

I no longer actually offer any services, so if I updated my profile ... there'd be next to nothing left.

 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: How often do you update the services on your profile?






Draftsmith
Edit Translations Faster With Affordable AI You Can Trust

Draftsmith is an affordable AI editing tool for busy translators. It works directly in Microsoft Word, supporting the way you work ProZ members receive a 20% discount on a single user subscription of Draftsmith.

More info »
Pastey
Your smart companion app

Pastey is an innovative desktop application that bridges the gap between human expertise and artificial intelligence. With intuitive keyboard shortcuts, Pastey transforms your source text into AI-powered draft translations.

Find out more »