I need a translation evaluation (from the client)
Thread poster: Hellen Varela-Fdez.
Hellen Varela-Fdez.
Hellen Varela-Fdez.  Identity Verified
Costa Rica
Local time: 16:35
English to Spanish
+ ...
Nov 28, 2006

Hi!

I need to prepare an evaluation that I would submit to my "clients" (I work at a University... so, I don't like to call the departments and units my "clients", but, let's use the term).

The idea is to evaluate how they feel about the translations I have done.

I need to send the results to my boss, as a complete annual evaluation of this program.

I was wondering if any of you have some kind of model or probably an evaluation you use fo
... See more
Hi!

I need to prepare an evaluation that I would submit to my "clients" (I work at a University... so, I don't like to call the departments and units my "clients", but, let's use the term).

The idea is to evaluate how they feel about the translations I have done.

I need to send the results to my boss, as a complete annual evaluation of this program.

I was wondering if any of you have some kind of model or probably an evaluation you use for your own clients. I will appreciate if you contact me. I would like to have some kind of guide, since this is the first time I am going to do the evaluation.

Thanks!

Hellen
My personal email is [email protected]
Collapse

Tina Vonhof (X)
Tina Vonhof (X)
Canada
Local time: 16:35
Dutch to English
+ ...
Sent you an e-mail Nov 28, 2006

Hello Hellen,

I sent you an e-mail with some suggestions that I hope are helpful.

Tina

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I need a translation evaluation (from the client)

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »