Pages in topic:   [1 2 3] >
Powwow: Barcelona - Spain

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Barcelona - Spain".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

patrick32
patrick32  Identity Verified
English to Spanish
+ ...
"El Trapiche" II Mar 13, 2003

Dear colleagues,
It's that time of the year once again. The birds are chirping, sun is shinning, and the spirits are high, so why don't we gather once again for another memorable event. I've not chosen a topic and I am open to suggestions. Also regarding the date and so on. hopefully this time we'll be able to hold the event outdoors.
Regards,

Patrick

Berni Armstrong
Berni Armstrong  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 20:45
English
+ ...
This town IS big enough for both of us. Mar 20, 2003

Hi Patrick,

I'd love a Trapiche II and as it's only "down the road" would welcome the chance of a local event. We'll just have to see who is interested. You might like to explain to the non-initiated that you are outside the big city in a delightful farm house environment. This one is for the country mice and Pablo's can be for the town mice

patrick32
English to Spanish
+ ...
Bring your guitar!!! Mar 20, 2003

Hi Berni, glad you are the first one to put your name down. Would be great if we could have just one event, but as you say if that can't be so, then people can choose.
would love to hear your musical talent once more!!

Yamato (X)
Yamato (X)
Bulgaria
Local time: 21:45
Russian to Spanish
+ ...
Guitar? Mar 22, 2003

Hey, can I play a bit too?
Anyway, I have to adapt my technique to acoustic guitar... I am an electric player xD

Anyway, I just hope someone can take me by car!

Yamato (X)
Yamato (X)
Bulgaria
Russian to Spanish
+ ...
By the way Mar 22, 2003

Dear friend Patrick:
I would be very glad if you can come to the downtown powwow, too.

patrick32
English to Spanish
+ ...
New date Mar 24, 2003

Hello everyone,
just realised my mistake. The new date for the POWWOW is -17th SATURDAY. Much wiser better on the weekend. So looking forwards to seeing you all.

Thierry LOTTE
Thierry LOTTE  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:45
Member (2001)
English to French
+ ...
Address and timing Apr 11, 2003

OPf course, plse count me in...
I remember that one year ago we had a great Pow Wow...

Yamato (X)
Yamato (X)
Bulgaria
Russian to Spanish
+ ...
Adress... Apr 14, 2003

Ehm.... I guess someone already helped Ruth with the site of the powwow...
I'd do it myself If I had the slightest clue...

Ruth Guter
Ruth Guter  Identity Verified
Israel
English to Hebrew
+ ...
Address Apr 15, 2003

Well, I'm still in the dark about the location of the powwow. Let's hope the mystery will be resolved by May 17. Thanks for yr support, Pablo.

patrick32
English to Spanish
+ ...
Address Apr 15, 2003

Panic not fellow colleagues!!!
It will all be posted in due course. Address, instructions, menu, etc!!!

Speak to you soon

Patrick

patrick32
English to Spanish
+ ...
"El Trapiche" II Directions Apr 29, 2003

Hello all!!! What a response!!
Haven't forgotten about it, been rather busy.
Anyway just a wee note to say that I'll be posting all details very shortly.

Patrick

patrick32
English to Spanish
+ ...
AT LAST DIRECTIONS: Apr 29, 2003

Instructions for reaching "El Trapiche" from Barcelona by car:

Leave Barcelona by Diagonal which joins A7/A2 direction Tarragona/Lleida. Continue on A7/A2 towards Tarragona and after Toll gates continue for a further 11 km to exit 27 signposted Sant Sadurni d’Anoia. At the bottom of the ramp go around roundabout direction Barcelona/Ordal/N340, over the motorway and around second roundabout still following signs for Barcelona/Ordal. Continue on BP 2427 up hill for about 3 Km throug
... See more
Instructions for reaching "El Trapiche" from Barcelona by car:

Leave Barcelona by Diagonal which joins A7/A2 direction Tarragona/Lleida. Continue on A7/A2 towards Tarragona and after Toll gates continue for a further 11 km to exit 27 signposted Sant Sadurni d’Anoia. At the bottom of the ramp go around roundabout direction Barcelona/Ordal/N340, over the motorway and around second roundabout still following signs for Barcelona/Ordal. Continue on BP 2427 up hill for about 3 Km through very small village of Els Casots (Really a hamlet of a very few houses). Once through Els Casots continue for further 600 m and you will come to a lane on the left which leads directly down to the house.
Collapse

patrick32
English to Spanish
+ ...
HOW TO REACH "EL TRAPICHE" BY TRAIN Apr 29, 2003

PLAZA CATALUNYA

Take train in Plaza Catalunya on Platform 2 direction St. VICENC DE CALDERS or VILAFRANCA DEL PENEDÉS. Usual times are at 20 minutes past the hour to VILAFRANCA and at 10 minutes to the hour to ST. VICENC.

NOTE: SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS THERE IS 1 TRAIN PER HOUR – LEAVING PLAZA CATALUNYA AT 20 Min. past the hour. DIRECTION: ST. VIÇENS DE CALDERS.

The station before the one you have to get off is GELIDA, the next one is SANT SADURNI D�
... See more
PLAZA CATALUNYA

Take train in Plaza Catalunya on Platform 2 direction St. VICENC DE CALDERS or VILAFRANCA DEL PENEDÉS. Usual times are at 20 minutes past the hour to VILAFRANCA and at 10 minutes to the hour to ST. VICENC.

NOTE: SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS THERE IS 1 TRAIN PER HOUR – LEAVING PLAZA CATALUNYA AT 20 Min. past the hour. DIRECTION: ST. VIÇENS DE CALDERS.

The station before the one you have to get off is GELIDA, the next one is SANT SADURNI D’ANOIA. (Approximately 3.5 kms from El Trapiche)

SANT SADURNI D’ANOIA

Take train in Platform 2 direction Barcelona. Trains also run every hour. Check timetable.
SO ALL I HAVE LEFT TO POST IS THE MENU. I'LL BE SENDING ALL OF YOU AN E-MAIL WITH A SHEET IN WHICH YOU CAN INDICATE YOUR DIETARY REQUIREMENTS AND WHETHER YOU NEED COLLECTING FROM THE STATION.

LOOKING FORWARDS TO SEEING YOU SOON.
PATRICK
Collapse

patrick32
English to Spanish
+ ...
TRAIN TIMETABLE SAT 17TH Apr 29, 2003

FROM PLAZA CATALUNYA TO SANT SADURNí D'ANOIA:
DEPT: ARIV ST SAD:
10.20 11.02
11.20 12.02
12.20 13.02
13.20 14.02

patrick32
English to Spanish
+ ...
TRAIN TIMETABLE CONT... Apr 29, 2003

DEPARTURE SANT SADURNI - PZA CATALUNYA

DEP ARR BCN:
14.58 15.43
16.00 16.43
16.58 17.43
17.58 18.43
18.58 19.43
20.00 20.43
20.58 21.43 LAST TRAIN

Pages in topic:   [1 2 3] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Barcelona - Spain

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »