Sunay Cingil
Sunay Cingil  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Local time: 17:48
English to Azerbaijani
+ ...
Dec 29, 2015

Hello to all,

My name is Sunay Cingil. I am freelance translator having 7 years of experience and working with English, Turkish, Russian and Azerbaijani languages. I am a Professional member of Proz.com and have an account in translatorscafe.com as well. A week ago I received an email by TOO Lingvo Servis Kazakhstan via proz.com (non poz.com member) at 20:59 on December 17, 2015. The sender’s name was Anastasiya Sichova and her occupation was ‘Translator-Editor’. Her email add
... See more
Hello to all,

My name is Sunay Cingil. I am freelance translator having 7 years of experience and working with English, Turkish, Russian and Azerbaijani languages. I am a Professional member of Proz.com and have an account in translatorscafe.com as well. A week ago I received an email by TOO Lingvo Servis Kazakhstan via proz.com (non poz.com member) at 20:59 on December 17, 2015. The sender’s name was Anastasiya Sichova and her occupation was ‘Translator-Editor’. Her email address: [email protected] .

I have handled for them a big amount of job within 3 days without sleeping; amount was around USD 3000 and now could not reach to them never from e-mail nor by telephone number they provide. Please be care on this company, I wrote to Lingvo Service in Kazakhstan they replied that they are not aware of such order. I have their guaranty letter
signed and stamped by General Director, but see what I detected on stamp when I have detailed view: (Kazakhstan Ministry of Tourism and Sport; Kazakhstan National Library) and name of the General Director with signature was K.L.Vanchyuk.

I have no idea what a complexity I met, just would like ask to all translators be aware of this ‘company’ and not to work without prepayment. May be the next time they will come with different company name, and different job offer. I kindly ask all translation websites and portals not let to any person to give announcement via those sites and portals without being a member and providing their full and detailed information.

Thanks in advance for valued time and attention.

[Edited at 2015-12-29 18:24 GMT]

[Edited at 2015-12-29 21:49 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

fraud information

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »