Автор темы: nuccia80
nuccia80
nuccia80
Local time: 14:16
английский => итальянский
+ ...
Nov 6, 2008

Hi,

I have a question regarding Ayato and possibly someone using it could help me to find an answer that the product manufacturer has not specified.
I know that Ayato allows to import in wincaps but I am not sure whether it's the programme that creates wincaps supported files or if it's the Ayato converter that enables to convert files supported by wincaps. In other words, if I want to buy the program, shall I purchase the converter as well in order to open the file in winc
... See more
Hi,

I have a question regarding Ayato and possibly someone using it could help me to find an answer that the product manufacturer has not specified.
I know that Ayato allows to import in wincaps but I am not sure whether it's the programme that creates wincaps supported files or if it's the Ayato converter that enables to convert files supported by wincaps. In other words, if I want to buy the program, shall I purchase the converter as well in order to open the file in wincaps or the programme itself produces files recognized in wincaps?

Thank you
Collapse

bubbs64
bubbs64
Local time: 14:16
ayato help - opening ayato files in wincaps Mar 6, 2009

Hello,

Your message dates from last November so you may already have found the answer but it seems to me that if you export a file in Ayato as either a PAC or EBU file (called UER N19 file in Ayato), then you should be able to open it in Wincaps and then save it as a W32 file. Is that what you want to do?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

ayato help

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »