Traduzione On Line - Italia - request for info
Thread poster: saviaul
saviaul
saviaul
Italian to Greek
Apr 5, 2002

Ciao a tutti. Sono nuova qua e mi chiamo Savia Ulmann e abito in Chile. Mio papà è svedese e mamma del Friuli come me.

Ho sentito parecchi rumori in giro che la sudetta agenzia sta per chiudere le porte e quindi ritardano/non pagano i traduttori. Sapete qualcosa?

Catherine Bolton
Catherine Bolton  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:28
Italian to English
+ ...
In memoriam
check the blue board Apr 6, 2002

In other words, the agency ratings. This specific agency has plenty of low scores, mostly about money, if I remember correctly.

Vicky Shelton
Vicky Shelton  Identity Verified
Italian to English
+ ...
I agree with BB Apr 6, 2002

I worked for this company for a few months but had numerous problems with payment and after receiving payment for my last jobs (five months late) and resorting to unpleasant methods to do so, I opted not to work for them any longer. I know that other translators have had similar experiences.

Parrot
Parrot  Identity Verified
Spain
Spanish to English
+ ...
Blue Board Rating (probably not accessible to you) Apr 7, 2002

This reply has been deleted.

[ This Message was edited by: on 2002-04-07 14:39 ]

saviaul
saviaul
Italian to Greek
TOPIC STARTER
I'll try to collect my money and let U know the results Apr 8, 2002

I have been working for them since 1999 and I\'m quite afraid because in the last months I have heard many people say that payments are done with delay, people that are not paid, ecc. Unfortunately they owe me some money and I\'ll try to collect it asap. I\'ll let you know about the results.

Sarah Ferrara
Sarah Ferrara  Identity Verified
Italy
Italian to English
how much do they owe you? Apr 11, 2002

And how late are they?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Traduzione On Line - Italia - request for info

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »