Japanese-to-English Traslation Software
Tópico cartaz: schung1010
schung1010
schung1010
Local time: 16:36
coreano para inglês
Mar 24, 2006

I work for a research firm trying to translate Japanese documents into English in volume. Is there any good Japanese-to-English traslation software out in the market? It doesn't matter how much it costs (as much as $100,000) as long as it's proven as effective.

Thank you in advance for your input.

KathyT
KathyT  Identity Verified
Austrália
Local time: 17:36
japonês para inglês
Hire some professional translators!! Mar 24, 2006

Hi schung1010,

There is no such thing as 100% reliable Japanese-to-English translation software - or even anything that comes close, to my knowledge!
I can only recommend that you hire a team of professional translators if it is effective results that your firm requires, particularly as cost seems not to be an issue.
Best of luck! (-:

Jeff Allen
Jeff Allen  Identity Verified
França
Local time: 09:36
idiomas múltiplos
+ ...
Jap>Engl translation software Mar 24, 2006

schung1010 wrote:

I work for a research firm trying to translate Japanese documents into English in volume. Is there any good Japanese-to-English traslation software out in the market? It doesn't matter how much it costs (as much as $100,000) as long as it's proven as effective.

Thank you in advance for your input.

Start with the Language Technology Software Evaluation/Review site at:
http://www.geocities.com/langtecheval/

Jeff

Jeff Allen, PhD
http://www.geocities.com/jeffallenpubs/

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderador(es) deste fórum
Takeshi MIYAHARA[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Japanese-to-English Traslation Software

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »