MariusV
MariusV  Identity Verified
Lithuania
Local time: 05:08
English to Lithuanian
+ ...
Feb 5, 2009

Hi folks,

Just trying to figure out one thing: I do not see that "P" sign on my profile (when shown to others) and wanted to check that up. It shows:

1) "Your PRO status" > "Not yet submitted".
2) When I click on "Apply now", then it shows "You are already a Proz.com Certified PRO"...

Can anyone explain that to me? Am I already a certified PRO, if not - how shall I apply again, and if the application is not approved for some or another reason, can I h
... See more
Hi folks,

Just trying to figure out one thing: I do not see that "P" sign on my profile (when shown to others) and wanted to check that up. It shows:

2) When I click on "Apply now", then it shows "You are already a Proz.com Certified PRO"...

Can anyone explain that to me? Am I already a certified PRO, if not - how shall I apply again, and if the application is not approved for some or another reason, can I have some explanation how and why?
Collapse

Niraja Nanjundan (X)
Niraja Nanjundan (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:38
German to English
Did you get the e-mail? Feb 6, 2009

Hi Marius,

I was admitted to the PRO network at the end of October last year. If I remember correctly, once you're admitted you get an e-mail confirming that you've been accepted, with some terms and conditions you have to agree to. Once you've done that, you get the red P-symbol on your profile, next to your name and elsewhere.

Maybe you should submit a support request. The staff member concerned will probably be able to help you more than I can.

Regards
... See more
Hi Marius,

I was admitted to the PRO network at the end of October last year. If I remember correctly, once you're admitted you get an e-mail confirming that you've been accepted, with some terms and conditions you have to agree to. Once you've done that, you get the red P-symbol on your profile, next to your name and elsewhere.

Maybe you should submit a support request. The staff member concerned will probably be able to help you more than I can.

Regards,
Niraja
Collapse

Elías Sauza
Elías Sauza  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 20:08
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Submit a support request Feb 6, 2009

That will help for sure.

HTH

Elías

Patrick Dotterer
Patrick Dotterer
Local time: 22:08
SITE STAFF
There was a bug on the apply page Feb 6, 2009

Dear MariusV,

Can anyone explain that to me? Am I already a certified PRO, if not - how shall I apply again, and if the application is not approved for some or another reason, can I have some explanation how and why?

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. It appears that there was a bug on the status' setting, but now everything should be fine. Actually, you have not submitted your application yet, but if you go to the following link, you should be able to apply to the network now: http://www.proz.com/pro-tag/info/express-interest

Kind Regards,
Patrick

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I am a Proz certified PRO or not?

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »