English to French
Apr 18, 2010

Hello,

Concerning the Invoicing feature in Proz.com

Invoice date: Calendar
Terms:
Due date: Calendar
Purchase order #:

Is Invoice date the date the invoice is created under Proz.com .

Is Due date the date the payment is due?

Just to make sure that I got this all clear.

Is there a way to link this data to my Excel sheets where I sum up the payments, penalties, due dates and everyt
... See more
Hello,

Concerning the Invoicing feature in Proz.com

Invoice date: Calendar
Terms:
Due date: Calendar
Purchase order #:

Is Invoice date the date the invoice is created under Proz.com .

Is Due date the date the payment is due?

Just to make sure that I got this all clear.

Is there a way to link this data to my Excel sheets where I sum up the payments, penalties, due dates and everything else? This would save me a lot of time.

It's too bad that the Invoicing feature does not take into account local tax rates such as TVA in France (20,6% for translators by the way) or am I missing something?
I would just send the Proz.com invoice to clients, and then data would be transfered to my Excel sheet.
Collapse

Laurent KRAULAND (X)
Laurent KRAULAND (X)  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 11:26
French to German
+ ...
VAT for translation services Apr 18, 2010

Alexandre Chetrite wrote:

It's too bad that the Invoicing feature does not take into account local tax rates such as TVA in France (20,6% for translators by the way) or am I missing something?
I would just send the Proz.com invoice to clients, and then data would be transfered to my Excel sheet.

Hello Alexandre and just in case: the VAT rate for translation services in France is 19.6%.

http://www.budget.gouv.fr/directions_services/cedef/qr/fiscalite.htm#tva

[Edited at 2010-04-18 16:55 GMT]

Alexandre Chetrite
Alexandre Chetrite
France
Local time: 11:26
English to French
TOPIC STARTER
Ok for VAT rate Fr Apr 19, 2010

Yes Laurent Kruland...My fault..That's what I read on my URSSAF paper last day. 18% something for social contributions and around 2% as tax...

Alejandro Cavalitto
Alejandro Cavalitto  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 06:26
Member (2008)
English to Spanish
+ ...
It is possible to export your invoices in spreadsheet format Apr 19, 2010

Hello Alexandre,

I confirm that the invoice date is the date the invoice is created, and the due date the day payment is due.

It is possible to export your invoices in spreadsheet format. Just follow these instructions to do so.

It is also possible to indicate taxes in your invoices, following the instructions specified here.
... See more
Hello Alexandre,

I confirm that the invoice date is the date the invoice is created, and the due date the day payment is due.

It is possible to export your invoices in spreadsheet format. Just follow these instructions to do so.

It is also possible to indicate taxes in your invoices, following the instructions specified here.

I hope this helps!

Please let me know if you have any doubts.

Best regards,
Alejandro
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

About the Invoicing feature in Proz.com : Clarification

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »