How do I join the Certified PRO Network?
Thread poster: tulips
tulips
tulips
China
English to Chinese
+ ...
Jun 25, 2010

if im just a user now , need i write applications and be admitted to the PRO Network? thanks

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
To join the CPN you need to complete and submit an application Jun 25, 2010

Hello tulips,

Thanks for your interest in the Certified PRO Network. You can submit your application for the program here. Your application will be reviewed by site staff after being completed and submitted.

You can find more information about the CPN program here.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

... See more
Hello tulips,

Thanks for your interest in the Certified PRO Network. You can submit your application for the program here. Your application will be reviewed by site staff after being completed and submitted.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Lucia
Collapse

tulips
tulips
China
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
where to write the applications? Jun 26, 2010

Hello, Lucia:
thanks for ur help. but im still confused about where to write my applications?

Regards

Tulips

Lucia wrote:

Hello tulips,

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Lucia

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
Completing and submitting a CPN application Jun 27, 2010

Hi Tulips,

You should be able to start completing your application for the Certified PRO network by clicking on "Apply now" at the top of this page: http://www.proz.com/pro-tag/info/about/

Select your strongest language pair (for the time being, Certified PRO applications are accepted in only one pair) and click on "Continue", you will arrive at the application page. Ther
... See more
Hi Tulips,

You should be able to start completing your application for the Certified PRO network by clicking on "Apply now" at the top of this page: http://www.proz.com/pro-tag/info/about/

Select your strongest language pair (for the time being, Certified PRO applications are accepted in only one pair) and click on "Continue", you will arrive at the application page. There, you will be able to enter a sample translation in the language pair you selected and enter references for your translation ability and business reliability.

Follow the steps, complete your application with as much information as you can in the three screening areas (translation ability, business reliability and “citizenship”) and click on "Submit application for review" once it is complete. A staff member will review your application and communicate with you via an automatic support request that will be created after submission of your application.

Give it a try and let me know how it goes. Remember you can also submit a support request at any time if you need further help with this or with anything else.

Kind regards,

Lucia
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How do I join the Certified PRO Network?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »