Invoicing: problem with auto-filling client data (Staff: checking)
Thread poster: Dusan Rabrenovic
Dusan Rabrenovic
Dusan Rabrenovic  Identity Verified
Slovenia
Local time: 06:58
Member (2008)
German to Slovenian
+ ...
Jul 10, 2010

I always use the same procedure when invoicing for new clients: find them on the BB, click "send invoice" for that user. Usually, the invoice is filled out automatically, but right now, it doesn't fill out the data for neither new nor old clients (I get the same error also when trying to select a past client from the drop-down list:)

See more
I always use the same procedure when invoicing for new clients: find them on the BB, click "send invoice" for that user. Usually, the invoice is filled out automatically, but right now, it doesn't fill out the data for neither new nor old clients (I get the same error also when trying to select a past client from the drop-down list:)

It does this when I try "save" or "save as draft" (I don't send automatically, but save as PDF).

Any ideas?

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2010-07-10 16:08 GMT]

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2010-07-12 11:34 GMT]
Collapse

RominaZ
RominaZ  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
Site staff is looking into this Jul 10, 2010

Hi Dusan,

Thanks for reporting this and for providing this detailed information. Site staff is looking into this. I appreciate your patience while this is being tested.

BTW, I see that you are including screenshots in your post that may contain confidential information. If you prefer you can edit your post and remove the screenshots and submit a support request and attach the screenshots to it.
... See more
Hi Dusan,

Thanks for reporting this and for providing this detailed information. Site staff is looking into this. I appreciate your patience while this is being tested.

BTW, I see that you are including screenshots in your post that may contain confidential information. If you prefer you can edit your post and remove the screenshots and submit a support request and attach the screenshots to it.

Thanks.

Romina
Collapse

RominaZ
RominaZ  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
Please submit a support request Jul 12, 2010

Dear Dusan,

Could you please submit a support request and provide detailed information of the steps you follow and when the error occurs? I tried to reproduce the problem but I could not.

You can submit your support request here http://www.proz.com/support/

Thanks.

Romina

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Invoicing: problem with auto-filling client data (Staff: checking)

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »