Mooyae Choi  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 08:49
Member (2010)
English to Korean
+ ...
Oct 5, 2010

When I open the Job post page (See more
When I open the Job post page (http://www.proz.com/jobs/?mode=basic&search_setting=view_all&pairs=my&fields=my&view_trans=on&view_inter=on&view_poten=on&job_status=all&lwa=all&location=all&start_date=2week&font_size=2&list_view=concise&jobs_per_page=50&personal=all&show_jobs_i_can_quote=off&show_meet_pref=off&expiration_date=all)
it displays without problem.
But when I open the second page(http://www.proz.com/?sp=jobs&sp_mode=&pairs=my&view_trans=on&view_poten=on&view_inter=on&action=ignore_settings&mode=basic&list_view=concise&jobs_per_page=50&font_size=2&expiration_date=all&start=50)
it cant be displayed,who knows this plaese help me.

whats the problem?
Thanks.
Collapse

Tomás Cano Binder, BA, CT
Tomás Cano Binder, BA, CT  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 01:49
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Send a support ticket Oct 5, 2010

I think your best bet is send a support ticket (About > Support center) and describe your situation. Proz.com's team are usually fast replying to these things. Good luck!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem with displaying list of jobs

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »