Tomas Mosler, DipTrans IoLET MCIL MITI
Tomas Mosler, DipTrans IoLET MCIL MITI  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 18:47
Member (2008)
English to Czech
SITE LOCALIZER
Nov 9, 2010

If I recall correctly, some time ago there was (still is?) a possibility to change the layout / design of the profile page from the usual one to something with more top menus (subcategories), perhaps scrollable from left to right (and maybe in more dark ochre colour), where the user data were shown in a different structure. Please where can I try to change to/from this layout? Thanks!

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2010-11-09 19:44 GMT]

Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
Local time: 13:47
SITE STAFF
Layout and tab options in profiles Nov 9, 2010

Hello Tomas,

It sounds like you may be referring to a combination of things. Your mention of the darker ochre color sounds like it may be a reference to the old profile layout too, which is no longer supported.

In your profile you have two layout options. You can see these at the top of your profile, where it says "Preferred display format: Standardized / Personalized". Selecting "Personalized" makes the "About me" section of your profile appear just below the profile t
... See more
Hello Tomas,

It sounds like you may be referring to a combination of things. Your mention of the darker ochre color sounds like it may be a reference to the old profile layout too, which is no longer supported.

In your profile you have two layout options. You can see these at the top of your profile, where it says "Preferred display format: Standardized / Personalized". Selecting "Personalized" makes the "About me" section of your profile appear just below the profile tabs as default.

You also have the option to add custom tabs to your profile, under your "Settings" tab. Members can add up to three custom tabs.

If you are looking for more specific ways of displaying your info and need help, just submit a support request with the details and a member of staff can try to help you with this.

Regards,

Jared
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Layout / design options for profiles?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »