Why are jobs for the pair GER-PL/PL-GER not showing up?
Auteur du fil: Małgorzata Gardocka
Małgorzata Gardocka
Małgorzata Gardocka  Identity Verified
Pologne
Local time: 03:13
Membre (2010)
allemand vers polonais
+ ...
Jan 14, 2011

Hi guys,

From the beginning of this year, I've suddenly encountered the problem that when I log-in on www.proz.com, there aren't any jobs showing up for the pair GER-PL and PL-GER. The latest job offer was posted on January 3 th and has been already closed. I don't know what could be the reason of this lack of offers, because my subscription expires not until September 8 th 2011.
Could it be poss
... See more
Hi guys,

From the beginning of this year, I've suddenly encountered the problem that when I log-in on www.proz.com, there aren't any jobs showing up for the pair GER-PL and PL-GER. The latest job offer was posted on January 3 th and has been already closed. I don't know what could be the reason of this lack of offers, because my subscription expires not until September 8 th 2011.
Could it be possible that this whole situation be is only coincidence?

Greetings!

Małgorzata
Collapse

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
COLLABORATEUR DU SITE
No open jobs in your fields Jan 14, 2011

Hi Małgorzata,

Currently, I see there is no open job in German to Polish or Polish to German in your fields. However, there are a few jobs in these language combinations in fields such as architecture, automotive and medical (general), most of them are closed already though.

If you would like to see these jobs, simply go to http://www.proz.com/?sp=jobs&sp_mode=browse
... See more
Hi Małgorzata,

Currently, I see there is no open job in German to Polish or Polish to German in your fields. However, there are a few jobs in these language combinations in fields such as architecture, automotive and medical (general), most of them are closed already though.

If you would like to see these jobs, simply go to http://www.proz.com/?sp=jobs&sp_mode=browse and change your search criteria from "My fields" to "All fields".

Hope this helps.

Lucía
Collapse

Małgorzata Gardocka
Pologne
Membre (2010)
allemand vers polonais
+ ...
AUTEUR DU FIL
Thanks for the quick help Jan 14, 2011

Hi Lucia,

Thank you very much for your quick anwser. It cleared everything up.

Greetings

Małgorzata

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
COLLABORATEUR DU SITE
My pleasure, Małgorzata Jan 14, 2011

Have an excellent weekend!

Lucía

Małgorzata Gardocka
Pologne
Membre (2010)
allemand vers polonais
+ ...
AUTEUR DU FIL
The same to you :-) Jan 14, 2011

Lucia Leszinsky wrote:

Have an excellent weekend!

Lucía

And you too.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Why are jobs for the pair GER-PL/PL-GER not showing up?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »